O' I love to do so many wonderful things, hosting parties for family and friends, cake decorating which works well with all these parties. Plus I started couponing in 2011, I use to clip a few here and there, but never really saved more then a couple of dollars. NEW STORY NOW! A friend and I saw a few of those couponing shows. We were hooked! We clipped, organized and then planned our trips. My it has been so much fun!! Join in and follow my adventure.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bridal Shower

                                              
    This is a Bridal Shower for my oldest daughter. The wedding is fast approaching, and as the mom, I am feeling a little emotional.  What's a lady to do, but enjoy this time and have a fabulous party!!  Here are some of the best details of the day.
 
 
 
                                              


Welcome table with opportunity for a game and a card to leave advice for the Bride-To-Be


As the guests were mingling, they played
How Old Am I?
This is were you hang up 10-12 picture of the Bride
and everyone tried to guess how old she was in each picture.


                               Even the Bride was stumped on a few of the pictures.  LOL!




                                   


Every Bride-To-Be needs to be showered with a few gifts.


                                                                The Food Table
                                          I forgot to get a picture of the hot pink trays the rest
of the food was  served on.. (darn)
 
The CAKE table
My favorite part

                                     
                                 
            What would a bridal shower be without the classic toilet paper bride game.


                                                The Bride had a few laughs on this one!!
The day turned out great the Bride had fun and enjoyed some really nice gifts. Thanks to everyone who came. We played two other games that I found online "Right Left Bridal Shower Game" & "How well do you know the Bride?" Both games where really funny. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment