O' I love to do so many wonderful things, hosting parties for family and friends, cake decorating which works well with all these parties. Plus I started couponing in 2011, I use to clip a few here and there, but never really saved more then a couple of dollars. NEW STORY NOW! A friend and I saw a few of those couponing shows. We were hooked! We clipped, organized and then planned our trips. My it has been so much fun!! Join in and follow my adventure.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cake Balls - Pops



            ~Thought I Would Try My Hand At Cake Pops/Balls~


                              My youngest daughter and I planned to do this together.
                                   So we started with baking and cooling a couple of cakes
                                           We decided to do two flavors 
Just for fun!!



                                                   So this is how it went...

      We crumbled the cooled cake

                       Added 3/4 of a can of pre-made frosting, then mixed well. This is were you let the kids use their hands.

                   We rolled the mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls then refrigerate till firm, about 2 hours
                                                                  

      The  really messy part was melting the  chocolate, dipping and rolling the  pops & balls



Decorate, Wrap and Serve










      YUMMY!!!!!
 
       It was a little more time consuming then cupcakes,
            so I won't be volunteering for cake pops,
            but it was fun and they taste Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment