O' I love to do so many wonderful things, hosting parties for family and friends, cake decorating which works well with all these parties. Plus I started couponing in 2011, I use to clip a few here and there, but never really saved more then a couple of dollars. NEW STORY NOW! A friend and I saw a few of those couponing shows. We were hooked! We clipped, organized and then planned our trips. My it has been so much fun!! Join in and follow my adventure.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Coupon Stacking


Today I had the best luck with coupon stacking, that is when you use a manufacture coupon with a store coupon. The cashiers don't seem to like it to much because if you have more coupons then you have products they have to call over a customer service manager for a key. However today I went to Publix with my stack of coupons. There Spring Saving Flyer has coupons for $1.00 off Degree Deodorant, 75 cent off Caress, and 55 cent off Suave Body Wash coupons. I combined these with two Buy 1 get 1 Free coupons on Suave, two Buy 1 Get 1 on Degree, and one 75 cent off Degree which I got two weeks ago from the Sunday paper.
           Total price $35.86
             -coupons $26.36
 my price  w/tax$ 9.50.
 Very excited. Here in Florida we don't have stores that double coupons so it's a little harder to get free deodorant or free body wash but the Suave and 4 of the Degree were just 50 each. The Caress is where I spent the most money even with my four 75 cent off coupons. AT LEAST WE WILL NOT SMELL BAD THIS SUMMER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment