O' I love to do so many wonderful things, hosting parties for family and friends, cake decorating which works well with all these parties. Plus I started couponing in 2011, I use to clip a few here and there, but never really saved more then a couple of dollars. NEW STORY NOW! A friend and I saw a few of those couponing shows. We were hooked! We clipped, organized and then planned our trips. My it has been so much fun!! Join in and follow my adventure.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Cake Library

        Some of my Cake Library

Not a pro by any means, just a mom making cakes for her family.
Took some classes one summer about 13 years ago for fun and it has been a great hobby. Plus making cakes myself saves tons of money then buying them from the bakery.  
 
 
 This was for my daughters sweet 16
 
My brothers wedding 
 
 
 These were apart of the cake table for my older daughter's wedding
 
 

 
 




 




                                                 Hot chocolate cupcakes for work


                                         Movie themed birthday for my younger daughter


      Made this paste cake for a baby shower, the dots were pressed down but I didn't get another pic.


                                 Last minute cake for a friend, topper and flowers added later


 Winter cake
 
                                              Yellow dots for a friends wedding

Way to go Badgers!!  With 3-D softball
 
                               Skull cake, painted white chocolate  over cake with a paint brush


 REACH FOR THE SKY!
 
 
Love making cakes for my friend and family only wish I had more time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment