O' I love to do so many wonderful things, hosting parties for family and friends, cake decorating which works well with all these parties. Plus I started couponing in 2011, I use to clip a few here and there, but never really saved more then a couple of dollars. NEW STORY NOW! A friend and I saw a few of those couponing shows. We were hooked! We clipped, organized and then planned our trips. My it has been so much fun!! Join in and follow my adventure.

Monday, October 10, 2011

10/10/11 BACK TO WALGREENS

You can count on Walgreens for a few stock up items every week. Today I got all this for about $11.00

Cottenelle is on sale $5.00 each and I had 1/.50 plus the Walgreen's book took off $2.00 paid $8.25 and got a $3.00 register reward. FYI: ONLY the purple ultra gives the register reward.

2nd trip:
Got 4 Listerine Total Care mouthwash on sale $2.99 had Four $2.00 off coupons =$4.00
Arrid on sale .99 cent had two 1.00 off coupons= FREE
Halls on sale $1.00 and got a $1.00 register reward
and the candy bar was a filler.
Used the $3.00 register reward paid about 3.00

Keep your eye open for those Walgreens deals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment