O' I love to do so many wonderful things, hosting parties for family and friends, cake decorating which works well with all these parties. Plus I started couponing in 2011, I use to clip a few here and there, but never really saved more then a couple of dollars. NEW STORY NOW! A friend and I saw a few of those couponing shows. We were hooked! We clipped, organized and then planned our trips. My it has been so much fun!! Join in and follow my adventure.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

19 items for $10.00

                 19 Items for less then $10.00 and a
                  $2.00 reward @ Walgreens 8/4/2013


         I haven't been couponing in a while due to my work schedule. But couldn't resist the deals this week.  I had $10.00 in manufacturer coupon that I printed before I went to the store and $8.58 in store coupons, combine that with the stores sales. Makes for one happy shopper.

    BREAKDOWN:
   2  U Kotex on sale 3.99 paid 99 cents each
       used $2.00 in manufacturer coupon and $4.00 in store coupons
   2 Glade Décor Scents on sale 2/$5.00
      used 2 $2.00 off coupons paid .50 cent each
   2 Right Guard  on sale B1G1
      used 2 $2.00 off coupons paid .25 cent each
   6 Arizona teas .50 cent  w/store coupon
   3 Filler paper w/store coupon
   2 pic pens & 2 Mechanical  pencils  which are on sale for .29 cent each

            Plus got a $2.00 store reward from the glade purchase.
            I love it when a deal comes together Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment