O' I love to do so many wonderful things, hosting parties for family and friends, cake decorating which works well with all these parties. Plus I started couponing in 2011, I use to clip a few here and there, but never really saved more then a couple of dollars. NEW STORY NOW! A friend and I saw a few of those couponing shows. We were hooked! We clipped, organized and then planned our trips. My it has been so much fun!! Join in and follow my adventure.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

OCTOBER ISSUE OF ALL YOU

Do you get ALL You? This magazine is only available at WalMart and usually has some pretty good coupons. I always save more then the magazine cost me. The October Issue has $61.40 in coupons

Here are a few I thought were worth mentioning:

$1.00 off Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
$2.00 off Keri Lotion
Free Bakery Item (up to $1.50) when you buy I can't Believe it's Not Butter
Buy1 get 1 on NYC eye or nail product
$4.00 off Hydrating eye drops
Plus FREE Idahoan AU GRATIN POTATOES no purchase required

Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment