O' I love to do so many wonderful things, hosting parties for family and friends, cake decorating which works well with all these parties. Plus I started couponing in 2011, I use to clip a few here and there, but never really saved more then a couple of dollars. NEW STORY NOW! A friend and I saw a few of those couponing shows. We were hooked! We clipped, organized and then planned our trips. My it has been so much fun!! Join in and follow my adventure.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

SUMMER HAS COME TO AN END, but it sure was fun!

This year we went to Key West for a week. It was so amazing. O Boy was it HOT, but I sure loved riding around on the scooter everyday. Enjoyed the view and hearing the waves from the water.  We walking up and down Duval St. toured the Hemingway's Home, stop by the southern most point marker. Plus enjoyed the amazing Butterfly Conservatory WOW that was so incredible. The best part was spending time with some of the most important people in my life (a few were missing and sorely missed) In the end I had a wonderful summer vacation, can't wait to see what next summer brings.
T




No comments:

Post a Comment