O' I love to do so many wonderful things, hosting parties for family and friends, cake decorating which works well with all these parties. Plus I started couponing in 2011, I use to clip a few here and there, but never really saved more then a couple of dollars. NEW STORY NOW! A friend and I saw a few of those couponing shows. We were hooked! We clipped, organized and then planned our trips. My it has been so much fun!! Join in and follow my adventure.

Monday, September 23, 2013

~Teen Girl Room Make-Over~

       With Christmas just a few months away, what can a big sister do for her little sister with out spending a ton of money???

 
How about clean and redecorate her room?
YES A SURPRISE ROOM MAKE-OVER
 
 Let's take some before and after pictures.
 
BEFORE:
Before the cleaning, Before repainting, Before trashing some of the junk! (he he)

Definitely need a BEWARE warning


Everyone knows she would kill me if she knew I posted picture of her room.
Things only a mom can get away with.
(Not like my teenage daughter is going to read my blog) 
 
 
 
 Here are a few new things we had just picked up at Hobby Lobby
before deciding to let her sister completely redecorate. Hope she keeps them! 
 
This great picture 24x36
 
A cross in matching colors
                                                                                 
 
A great lamp and clock
 
    I really like the pink, black & green combination.
Just not sure how it will all play out.
                                      
 

 
(After Pictures to come)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment