O' I love to do so many wonderful things, hosting parties for family and friends, cake decorating which works well with all these parties. Plus I started couponing in 2011, I use to clip a few here and there, but never really saved more then a couple of dollars. NEW STORY NOW! A friend and I saw a few of those couponing shows. We were hooked! We clipped, organized and then planned our trips. My it has been so much fun!! Join in and follow my adventure.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Another Weekend Trip to the Store

Who doesn't love to go to the store and just ROCK a good deal!!


So today I was only go to run into the store to cash in on an Old Spice Deal.
Buy the deodorant get the Body Wash Free, plus had a $1.00 the Deodorant
Had two set of those coupons. PLUS we had a .50 off store coupon. They wouldn't let me use that one. Which I don't see why not since you are allowed to stack a store and manufacture coupon. Anyway I was happy with my saving.


OK if you haven't notice they have been a lot of make-up coupons lately and CVS has had a KILLER 75% off sale. SO I had to just see what they had left. First thing I do when I walk in to a CVS is scan my store card and today it gave me another $3.00 off and $10.00 cosmetic purchase. Plus I had $5.00 off any $10.00 NYC purchase, 2 $2.00 Revlon, $2.00 off any Loreal and $5.00 in store bucks from last week.


Walked away paying $3.74 for everything in the picture, NOW THAT'S A GREAT DAY SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment