O' I love to do so many wonderful things, hosting parties for family and friends, cake decorating which works well with all these parties. Plus I started couponing in 2011, I use to clip a few here and there, but never really saved more then a couple of dollars. NEW STORY NOW! A friend and I saw a few of those couponing shows. We were hooked! We clipped, organized and then planned our trips. My it has been so much fun!! Join in and follow my adventure.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MY CVS QUEST

So now that I felt like I was a pro just after one simple trip. I thought I would try CVS and see if I could score. First I went to the store and scoped out what was on sale, scanned my CVS card and got a coupon for $3.00 off any $10.00  and cosmetic purchase. So I went home and compared my coupons with the sales. For a rocking 8.99 before tax. I got all the great stuff in the pic. LOOK WHAT A LITTLE PLANNING CAN GET YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment