O' I love to do so many wonderful things, hosting parties for family and friends, cake decorating which works well with all these parties. Plus I started couponing in 2011, I use to clip a few here and there, but never really saved more then a couple of dollars. NEW STORY NOW! A friend and I saw a few of those couponing shows. We were hooked! We clipped, organized and then planned our trips. My it has been so much fun!! Join in and follow my adventure.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Where Do I Get My Coupons?

Getting a good stock of coupon is the key to your savings, but where do you get those coupons?


#1 spot goes to the Sunday paper.   (buy 2)
#2 Printing coupons from the internet.


Plus:
Look for the  ALL YOU magazine only sold at Wal-Mart. It's about $2 pays for itself.
On products your already buying as a peel-off or a hang tag on the cap.
Attached to shelfs as tare pads or the little red machines from Smart Source.
Store flyers/weekly circular.


 *I like to get coupons in pairs, this way when it's Buy 1 Get 1Free, you can use both coupons for the best savings. 


Have fun but, DON'T take all the coupons leave some for your neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment