O' I love to do so many wonderful things, hosting parties for family and friends, cake decorating which works well with all these parties. Plus I started couponing in 2011, I use to clip a few here and there, but never really saved more then a couple of dollars. NEW STORY NOW! A friend and I saw a few of those couponing shows. We were hooked! We clipped, organized and then planned our trips. My it has been so much fun!! Join in and follow my adventure.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm Hooked!

 

ONCE YOU FALL UPON A GREAT DEAL YOUR HOOKED

 

The beginning, my first BIG deal

 
 
 
 
The beginning of my addiction started with just watching TLC's Extreme Couponing and thinking I can do that. So I spent a few hours over the next few days finding all these great website that teach you everything you need to know, BUT the real hook came when I fell upon my first real bargain. I went to the store with the intent to get two or three items but I found a store display full of coupons. (I was so excited)

The simple things in life make me so happy.  

When all was said and done I got 14 bags of Knorr Sides for .20 cent each, and pasta for .35 cents. I left the store spend $11.47 for $51.15 worth of goods and it was so easy. I AM HOOKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment