O' I love to do so many wonderful things, hosting parties for family and friends, cake decorating which works well with all these parties. Plus I started couponing in 2011, I use to clip a few here and there, but never really saved more then a couple of dollars. NEW STORY NOW! A friend and I saw a few of those couponing shows. We were hooked! We clipped, organized and then planned our trips. My it has been so much fun!! Join in and follow my adventure.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

STARTING THE BINDER SYSTEM FOR YOUR COUPONS



GETTING STARTED, YOUR GOING TO NEED A FEW THINGS FIRST.


1.) Three Ring Binder (I prefer a zipper binder)
2.) Tabbed Dividers (25 or so)
3.) Baseball card sleeves, holding 9 cards works best for me (I have 100)


Optional
I also have 5 tabs for my favorite stores, where I also keep a copy of the store coupon policy. 
(be sure to check the policy often, you never know when a store may make a change)


My Categories:


1.) Produce/Meat                                      16.) Hair Care
2.) Dairy                                                        17.) Tooth Care
3.) Cereal/ Oatmeal                                   18.) Soap/Body Wash/Lotion
4.) Condiments/Salad Dressing            19.) Make-Up              
5.) Pasta/Rice                                             20.) Deodorant/Razors
6.) Canned Goods                                       21.) Feminine Hygiene
7.) Snacks: cookies/chips                       22.) Baby
8.) Baking                                                     23.) Pet
9.) Drinks                                                     24.) Bread/Bakery
10.) Freezer                                                25.) Misc/Household
11.) Laundry                                               26.) Restaurants
12.) Surface Cleaners
13.) Dish Washing
14.) Air Fresheners/Candles
15.) Paper Products/Trash Bags


It's OK if you have to fold your coupons to fit in the sleeves, the stores still take them if they have a crease. 


Do you take your binder to the store with you or not?


I do not, I use a regular white envelope to list the items I am going to the store for with my coupons inside. YES, I could miss an unexpected sale, but I am less like to buy items not on my list. 


My best friend however take hers all the time and probably saves more then I do.


 It's just a matter of what works for you. BEST WISHES SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment